IN 2003, THE DREVER COMPANY GRANTED THE ROSE CORPORATION "EXCLUSIVE* WORLDWIDE RIGHT AND LICENSE" TO DREVER industrial furnace INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
Under the terms of the agreement The Rose Corporation's exclusive rights include:
- North American license to manufacture new Drever industrial furnace systems of types including Bright Annealing Tube Furnaces, Powdered Reduction Furnaces, Sintering Furnaces, and Strand Annealing Furnaces.
- North American license for spare parts and repair services for Drever industrial furnaces.
- Worldwide license for manufacture and sale of the Drever Convecool, Drever Ammonia Dissociators and other atmosphere generation equipment and associated spare parts and repair services.
We maintain the Drever Intellectual Property, as well as the equipment and technical expertise required to maintain, service, and upgrade existing Drever Company equipment.
In addition to its Drever industrial furnace offerings, The Rose Corporation's Industrial Furnace Division has over 25 years of experience manufacturing other types of industrial process furnaces including Box, Tip-up, Roller Hearth, Car-bottom and Vacuum Furnaces. We have extensive experience manufacturing complete Electric Arc Furnace systems, and supplying parts and services for them.
HERE ARE A FEW EXAMPLES OF THE ROSE CORPORATION'S INDUSTRIAL FURNACE DIVISION'S OFFERING OF industrial FURNACE PARTS AND ACCESSORY SYSTEMS:
- Atmosphere Generation Equipment
- Drever TM Convecool
- Drever TM End-Seal Assemblies
- Rose Controls TM Arc Furnace Firing Control Systems
- Furnace Rolls
- Furnace Belts
- Alloy Muffles
- Drive System
- Heating Elements
- Process Fans
- Globars, Straps, and Clamps
- Catalyst Retorts
- Hi-Temperature Furnace Fabrications
- Seal-Carrier Assemblies
- RBO Systems
- Sytron Seals
- Temperature Controls
- Flame Safety Controls
- Control Actuators
- Pressure Switches
- Valves and Regulators
- Silicone Tiles
- Furnace Refractories/Standard and Custom Shapes
- Field Technical Support and Services
* (Subject to contract limitations. Contact The Rose Corporation for details)