The Rose Corporation is a custom industrial fabricator offering a full range of contract manufacturing services. Located in Reading, Pennsylvania, Rose has built a solid reputation as a high-quality contract manufacturer, and industrial fabricator with the capability to install large components and sub-assemblies since the company’s founding in 1987.
We specialize in the fabrication of custom-engineered and make-to-order equipment to our customer specifications. We regularly manufacture complex, large-scale industrial components, and equipment including material handling systems, industrial furnaces, power generation equipment, air pollution control systems, and more.
Our full-service manufacturing solution for built-to-order projects include:
- Wholesale Metal Supply
- Surface Preparation and Painting
- Quality Testing Services, and more.
We partner with each of our customers to develop practical, sustainable, cost-effective solutions throughout each project cycle.
THE ROSE CORPORATION MISSION, VISION, VALUES
The passion of The Rose Corporation is building large complex industrial equipment. We consistently deliver exceptional value by applying our expert craftsmanship, experienced project management, and innovative solutions to our customers’ diverse manufacturing needs.
The Rose Corporation will be the preferred choice in our served markets, prospering and growing market share by continuously investing in our skilled workforce and technology.
The Rose Corporation was founded on a specific set of values that today still mandate how our business is conducted.
- Integrity and Honesty – Nothing less is acceptable.
- Safety – An injury-free workplace is the first priority.
- Customers – Meet the customers’ needs, exceed their expectations, and provide Total Value and Quality.
- Employees – Hire employees who share our values, treat them with respect, and provide and reward individual skills and career development.
- Accountability – Individual and team commitments lead to action.
- LEAN – Apply LEAN principles to every aspect of work through continuous improvement and elimination of waste.
- Return to Owners – Provide shareholders with a fair return on their investment.
- Community – Give back to the community through owner and coworker involvement, local hiring, and supporting other local businesses.