Mark Metals located in Reading, PA, is in search of a dynamic professional inside sales person.
- Calculate labor, subcontracted work and material cost estimates based on customers’ request for quotes.
- Analyze customer specifications including sketches, blueprints, and bills of material.
- Receive, process and schedule orders.
- Purchase materials.
- Manage inventory.
- Communicate with customers, vendors, and shop personnel.
- Use AutoCAD and Torch Pak as needed for shop drawings and burning operations.
- Manage and develop customer relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field or combination of five years related experience and Associate’s degree.
- Prior experience within a manufacturing organization.
- Working knowledge of the metal industry and products including fabrication and material cutting and forming processes.
- Technical skills sufficient to understand process & product specifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus
- Computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Office required. AutoCAD and SAGE 100 ERP preferred.
A valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License is required; no long distance travel is normally required. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including Highmark BC/BS; group life, disability, vision and dental; HSA; 401(k) with match and ten paid holidays.
To apply for this position, please click here.