Contract manufacturing is the practice of hiring another company to produce products or parts and components used in the manufacturing and production process.
The Rose Corporation is a contract manufacturer of large-scale industrial parts, components, and products used in manufacturing processes by other companies. Founded in 1987, Rose has built a solid reputation as a one-stop-shop for high-quality industrial fabrication and the installation of large components, sub-assemblies, and complete systems or machines.
SHEET METAL FABRICATION CAPABILITIES
We have significant experience in large-scale industrial fabrication and end-to-end project management capabilities, Design for Manufacturability (DFM) review and assistance, custom-engineering, and detailing. We provide the contract manufacturing expertise and continuity that can help your company avoid many of the “hidden” costs associated with the fabrication of these products like poor quality, not optimizing product manufacturability, and missed milestones in the production process.
The Rose Corporation Contract Manufacturing capabilities include:
- Custom Heavy Steel Fabrication
- Industrial equipment refurbishment
- Metal forming and fabrication using SMAW, FCAW, GMAW, and GTAW welding processes in accordance with AWS D1.1 and D1.6 and AS ME B&PV Section IX.
- Professional end-to-end project management.
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM) review and assistance.
- Creation of flat layouts and cut sheets from customer assembly drawings using AutoCad.
- Machining of components and subassemblies.
- Dual media blasting to SSP C standards.
- Low VOC coatings including primer, enamel, epoxy, and high-temperature paints.
- Field installation and start-up assistance.
- In-house Visual (VT), Liquid Penetrant (PT), and Magnetic Particle (MT) weld examination.
- Third-party Ultrasonic (UT) and X-Ray (RT) weld examination, heat treatment, Charpy impact testing, and Positive Material Identification.
We occupy eight large buildings comprising over 150,000 square feet. We have 18 overhead cranes in-house with a crane capacity up to 60-tons with 65 feet under hook. We have 17′ x 20′ overhead doors. Our team includes highly skilled and experienced project managers, fitters, welders, machinists, and quality assurance personnel who work together to meet customers’ quality and delivery requirements. The Rose Corporation is strategically located to serve major manufacturers in the mid-Atlantic region and the northeastern U.S.
The Rose Corporation Equipment Includes:
- Plate shears; ½-inch x 16-feet
- Plate rolls; 5/8-inch x 12-foot minimum roll diameter: 6-inches
- Angle rolls (2); 5-inch x 5-inch x ½-inch thick
- Brake press; 325 ton
- CNC hydraulic press; 200 ton with a 10-foot bed
- CNC auto-feed saw (2); 18-inches x 24-inches
- CNC burners (2); steel to 12” thick, stainless to 3” thick
- 60” miter cutting saw (1);18” x 24” automatic feed
- Punch; up to 2-1/4” in 3/8” plate
- Ingersoll planer mill; 120” x 34’ table
- Gray planer; 72” x 72” x 36’
- G &L horizontal boring mills (2); 7” spindle
- G &L horizontal table-type CNC; 4” spindle
- King vertical boring mill; 96”
- King vertical boring mill; 65”
- Cincinnati mill
- Radial drill presses (3)
- Bridgeport Series I
- Mazac lathe; 12” x 40”
- Warner & Swasey 3-A turret lathe; 21” chuck
- Colchester lathe; 16” x 50”
- Grit blast bay; 25’ wide by 20’ high by 60’ long
- Paint bay; 25’ wide by 20’ high by 60’ long
Who We work with
Industries we serve include industrial businesses, manufacturers, and the government who benefit from our unique combination of experience, craftsmanship, equipment, and space. We partner with our customers to develop practical, sustainable, cost-effective solutions throughout the project cycle. Working with The Rose Corporation not only saves you time and money but also makes your life easier when it comes to supplier and project management.
Our Mark Metals Division is a full-service metal supply and service center supporting regional customers with fast delivery of steel and stainless steel plate, shapes in standard sizes or cut and formed to customer specifications.