Contract manufacturing is the practice of hiring another company to produce products or parts and components used in the manufacturing and production process.
The Rose Corporation is a contract manufacturer of large-scale industrial parts, components, and products used in manufacturing processes by other companies. Founded in 1987, Rose has built a solid reputation as a one-stop-shop for high-quality industrial fabrication and the installation of large components, sub-assemblies, and complete systems or machines.
SHEET METAL FABRICATION CAPABILITIES
We have significant experience in large-scale industrial fabrication and end-to-end project management capabilities, Design for Manufacturability (DFM) review and assistance, custom-engineering, and detailing. We provide the contract manufacturing expertise and continuity that can help your company avoid many of the “hidden” costs associated with the fabrication of these products like poor quality, not optimizing product manufacturability, and missed milestones in the production process.
We occupy eight large buildings comprising over 150,000 square feet. Our team includes highly skilled and experienced project managers, fitters, welders, machinists, and quality assurance personnel who work together to meet customers’ quality and delivery requirements. The Rose Corporation is strategically located to serve major manufacturers in the mid-Atlantic region and the northeastern U.S.
Who We work with
Industries we serve include industrial businesses, manufacturers, and the government who benefit from our unique combination of experience, craftsmanship, equipment, and space. We partner with our customers to develop practical, sustainable, cost-effective solutions throughout the project cycle. Working with The Rose Corporation not only saves you time and money but also makes your life easier when it comes to supplier and project management.
Our Mark Metals Division is a full-service metal supply and service center supporting regional customers with fast delivery of steel and stainless steel plate, shapes in standard sizes or cut and formed to customer specifications.
The Rose Corporation Contract Manufacturing capabilities include:
- Custom heavy steel fabrication
- Industrial equipment refurbishing
- Metal forming and fabrication to SMAW, FCAW, GMAW, and GTAW welding processes in accordance with AWS D1.1 and D1.6 and ASME B&PV Code Sections VIII and IX
- ASME “U” and “S” stamps
- NBIC “R” Stamp
- Heat treatment/stress relief
- Over 150,000 square feet of under-crane manufacturing space
- 18 ft. x 18 ft. overhead doors
- Overhead crane capacity up to 80 tons
- Field installation & start-up assistance
The Rose Corporation Equipment Includes:
- Plate Shears: 1/2in. x 16ft.
- Brake Press: 325-ton x 14ft lg.
- Plate Rolls: 5/8in. x 12ft., minimum roll diameter: 16in.
- Plate Rolls (smaller): 1/4in. x 4ft., minimum roll diameter: 7in.
- CNC Burner: Steel to 12in. thick, stainless to 3in. thick (plasma stainless cutting capability)
- CNC Auto Feed Saw: 18in. x 24in.
- Angle Roller: 5in. x 5in. x 1/2in. thick