Welcome to the Rose Corporation!
Thank you for your interest in employment at The Rose Corporation, also doing business as Mark Metals. We are always interested in talking to people with good work ethics, solid skills and experience relevant to the steel fabrication, machining and mechanical contracting industries.
NOW HIRING! ESTIMATOR/INSIDE METAL SALES
Mark Metals located in Reading, PA, is in search of a dynamic professional inside sales person.
- Calculate labor, subcontracted work and material cost estimates based on customers’ request for quotes.
- Analyze customer specifications including sketches, blueprints, and bills of material.
- Receive, process and schedule orders.
- Purchase materials.
- Manage inventory.
- Communicate with customers, vendors, and shop personnel.
- Use AutoCAD and Torch Pak as needed for shop drawings and burning operations.
- Manage and develop customer relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field or combination of five years related experience and Associate’s degree.
- Prior experience within a manufacturing organization.
- Working knowledge of the metal industry and products including fabrication and material cutting and forming processes.
- Technical skills sufficient to understand process & product specifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus
- Computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Office required. AutoCAD and SAGE 100 ERP preferred.
A valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License is required; no long distance travel is normally required.
To apply for employment, click here.
NOW HIRING! MANUAL MACHINIST
We have a position available for an experienced machinist capable of setting up and operating large vertical and horizontal boring machines for one-off and repetitive weldments. The successful candidate will be able to read and interpret job prints, use fixturing, trouble shoot issues, understand a sense of urgency as needed and have the ability to communicate well with others on the machine shop team. Experience with rigging and moving large weldments with an overhead crane or two motor is required. This is a first shift position Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with overtime as needed. Our company pays wages commensurate with experience and a full benefits package including Blue Shield, Dental, Disability, and 401(k) Plan w/match. Want to build cool stuff? Apply now!
401 N. 8th St.
PO Box 15208
Reading PA 19612
To apply for employment, click here.
Conditions of Employment
All offers of employment are contingent upon the prospective employee testing negative to a pre-employment drug screening prior to being hired.
All shop and field employees are required wear personal safety equipment including steel tips, hard hats and safety glasses. In addition, welders must wear protective clothing and eye shields when performing welding tasks. Other safety gear is required as appropriate and determined by the task.
Employees must be willing and able to follow safety regulations compliant with OSHA and also with customer safety requirements when working at customer sites.
Physical requirements for shop personnel vary however, as a general rule, employees must be able to sit less than an hour per day, and stand seven hours or more. They must be able to bend, squat, climb and reach frequently and are called upon to kneel or crawl on occasion. Normal lifting is approximately 0 to 10 lbs. continuously because of hand tools, welding equipment, etc, however employees must be able to lift, carry, push and pull up to approximately 50 lbs., as needed during the course of normal business.