The Rose Corporation has extensive experience with industrial equipment refurbishment and repair – from ladles used in steel mills to AOD Vessels used in the production of stainless steel and other alloys, Boilers, and other Pressure Vessels.
Since 1987, The Rose Corporation has specialized in large-scale, complex, steel industrial fabrication and contract manufacturing.
Our team includes highly skilled and experienced project managers, fitters, welders, machinists, and quality assurance personnel who work together to meet customers’ quality and delivery requirements. Our team has many years of experience manufacturing heavy industrial components and has built a reputation for delivering the highest quality work on-time and within budget.
The Rose Corporation occupies eight large buildings comprising over 150,000 square feet of under-crane manufacturing space. We have one of the East Coast’s largest state-of-the-art blasting and painting facilities. It is specially designed to handle large equipment and components perfect for industrial customer’s needs.
We are strategically located in Eastern Pennsylvania to serve major manufacturers in the mid-Atlantic region and the Northeastern U.S.
Our capabilities include:
- Custom heavy steel fabrication
- Metal forming and fabrication to SMAW, FCAW, GMAW, and GTAW welding processes in accordance with AWS D1.1 and D1.6 and ASME B& PV Code Sections VIII and IX
- ASME “U” and “S” stamps
- NBIC “R” Stamp
- Heat treatment/stress relief
- 18 ft. x 18 ft. overhead doors
- Overhead crane capacity up to 80 tons
- Field installation & start-up assistance