LARGE-SCALE MACHINING TOOLS COMPLEMENT OUR HEAVY INDUSTRIAL FABRICATION CAPABILITIES
The Rose Corporation offers large-scale, high precision machining services in the mid-Atlantic and East Coast regions. The Rose Corporation has the equipment necessary to machine your finished product to perfect precision. Metal removal, turning, grinding, and milling – you name it. The Rose Corporation uses our machining capacity as part of a complete turn-key manufacturing process and as a stand-alone service, providing customers the capacity and scale to complete their large components.
- Turning up to a 96-inch diameter
- Horizontal milling on 7-inch spindle boring mills and planer milling up to 34 ft. x 10 ft.
- Ability to work with high-quality carbon and stainless steel, titanium, cast iron, copper, aluminum, and alloys such as Inconel and Hastelloy
- Overhead doors measuring 18 ft. x 18 ft.
THE ROSE CORPORATION’S MACHINING EQUIPMENT INCLUDES:
- Ingersoll Planer Mill – 120 in. x 34 ft. table
- Gray planer – 72in. x 72in. x 36ft.
- Two G & L horizontal boring mills – 7 in. spindle
- G & L horizontal table-type CNC – 4 in. spindle
- King vertical boring mill – 96 in.
- King vertical boring mill – 65 in.
- Radial drill presses – 3 machines
- Bridgeport Series I
- Cincinnati mills – 2 machines
- Mazac lathe – 16 in. x 40 in.
- Warner & Swasey 3-A turret lathe
- Colchester lathe – 21 in. x 80 in.