TRC FIELD SERVICES MACHINING
The TRC Field Services division uses the machining capacity at our Reading, PA facility as part of a complete turn-key manufacturing process and as a stand-alone service, providing customers the capacity and scale to complete their large components.
Our capabilities include:
- Turning up to 96 inch diameter
- Horizontal milling on 7-inch spindle boring mills and planer milling up to 34 ft. x 10 ft.
- Ability to work with high-quality carbon and stainless steel, titanium, cast iron, copper, aluminum and alloys such as Inconel and Hastelloy.
- Overhead doors measuring 18 ft. x 18 ft.
OUR MACHINING EQUIPMENT INCLUDES:
- Ingersoll planer mill – 10 ft. x 34 ft. table
- Gray planer – 72 in. x 72 in. x 36 ft.
- Two G&L horizontal boring mills – 7 in. spindle
- G&L horizontal table-type CNC – 4 in. spindle
- King vertical boring mill – 96 in.
- King vertical boring mill – 65 in.
- Radial drill presses – 3 machines
- Bridgeport Series I
- Cincinnati mills – 2 machines
- Mazac lathe – 16 in. x 40 in.
- Warner & Swasey 3-A turret lathe
- Colchester lathe – 21 in. x 80 in.