LARGE-SCALE INDUSTRIAL FABRICATION
Large, Complex, Steel industrial fabrication and contract manufacturing is The Rose Corporation's original core strength.
Our highly skilled fabricators have many years of experience manufacturing heavy industrial components and have built a reputation for delivering the highest quality work on-time and within budget.
Our customers which include industrial businesses, manufacturers and the government benefit from our unique combination of craftsmanship, equipment and space. The Rose Corporation offers:
- Professional end-to-end project management
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM) review and assistance
- Metal forming and fabrication to SMAW, FCAW, GMAW and GTAW welding processes in accordance with AWS D1.1 and D1.6 and ASME B&PV Code Sections VIII and IX
- Heat treatment / stress relief
- Over 150,000 sqare feet of under-crane manufacturing space
- 18ft. x 18ft. overhead doors
- Overhead crane capacity up to 80 ton
THE ROSE CORPORATION EQUIPMENT INCLUDES:
- Plate shears: 1/2in. x 16ft.
- Brake press: 325 ton x 14ft lg.
- Plate rolls: 5/8in. x 12ft., minimum roll diameter: 16in.
- Plate rolls (smaller): 1/4in. x 4ft., minimum roll diameter: 7in.
- CNC burner: Steel to 12in. thick, stainless to 3in. thick (plasma stainless cutting capability)
- CNC autofeed saw: 18in. x 24in.
- Angle roller: 5in. x 5in. x 1/2in. thick