LARGE, COMPLEX, STEEL INDUSTRIAL FABRICATION AND CONTRACT MANUFACTURING IS THE ROSE CORPORATION'S ORIGINAL, CORE STRENGTH
Our highly skilled fabricators have many years of experience contract manufacturing heavy industrial components and have built a reputation for delivering the highest quality work on-time and within budget.
CUSTOMERS BENEFIT FROM OUR UNIQUE COMBINATION OF CRAFTSMANSHIP, EQUIPMENT AND SPACE. WE OFFER:
- Professional end-to-end project management
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM) review and assistance
- Metal forming and fabrication to SMAW, FCAW, GMAW and GTAW welding processes in accordance with AWS D1.1 and D1.6 and ASME B&PV Code Sections VIII and IX
- Heat treatment / stress relief
- Over 150,000 sqare feet of under-crane manufacturing space
- 18ft. x 18ft. overhead doors
- Overhead crane capacity up to 80 ton
OUR EQUIPMENT LIST INCLUDES:
- Plate shears: 1/2in. x 16ft.
- Brake press: 325 ton x 14ft lg.
- Plate rolls: 5/8in. x 12ft., minimum roll diameter: 16in.
- Plate rolls (smaller): 1/4in. x 4ft., minimum roll diameter: 7in.
- CNC burner: Steel to 12in. thick, stainless to 3in. thick (plasma stainless cutting capability)
- CNC autofeed saw: 18in. x 24in.
- Angle roller: 5in. x 5in. x 1/2in. thick