LARGE-SCALE MACHINing TOOLS COMPLEMENT OUR HEAVY INDUSTRIAL FABRICATION CAPABILITIES
The Rose Corporation uses our machining capacity as part of a complete turn-key manufacturing process and as a stand-alone service, providing customers the capacity and scale to complete their large components.
- Turning up to 96 inch diameter
- Horizontal milling on 7 inch spindle boring mills and planer milling up to 34ft. x 10ft.
- Ability to work with high-quality carbon and stainless steel, titanium, cast iron, copper, aluminum and alloys such as Inconel and Hastelloy
- Overhead doors measuring 18ft. x 18ft.
THE ROSE CORPORATION'S MACHINING EQUIPMENT INCLUDES:
- Ingersoll planer mill – 120in. x 34ft. table
- Gray planer – 72in. x 72in. x 36ft.
- Two G&L horizontal boring mills – 7in. spindle
- G&L horizontal table-type CNC – 4in. spindle
- King vertical boring mill – 96in.
- King vertical boring mill – 65in.
- Radial drill presses – 3 machines
- Bridgeport Series I
- Cincinnati mills – 2 machines
- Mazac lathe – 16in. x 40in.
- Warner & Swasey 3-A turret lathe
- Colchester lathe – 21in. x 80in.