FIELD SERVICES - structural steel fabrication
Since 1987, The Rose Corporation has specialized in large-scale, complex, steel industrial fabrication and contract manufacturing.
Our team of highly-skilled fabricators and machinists have many years of experience manufacturing heavy industrial components and have built a reputation for delivering the highest quality work on-time and within budget. Some of the equipment we manufacture includes material handling systems, power generation equipment, structural steel components and more.
The Rose Corporation offers a wide variety of industrial fabrication services including professional end-to-end project management, Design for Manufacturability (DFM) review and assistance, custom-engineering, and detailing. We also offer wholesale metal supply, machining, surface preparation and painting, third party quality testing services, and more.
We partner with our customers to develop practical, sustainable, cost-effective solutions throughout the project cycle.
Industries we serve include industrial businesses, manufacturers, and the government who benefit from our unique combination of experience, craftsmanship, equipment, and space.
The Rose Corporation capabilities include:
- Custom heavy steel fabrication
- Industrial equipment refurbishing
- Metal forming and fabrication to SMAW, FCAW, GMAW, and GTAW welding processes in accordance with AWS D1.1 and D1.6 and ASME B&PV Code Sections VIII and IX
- ASME “U” and “S” stamps
- NBIC “R” Stamp
- Heat treatment/stress relief
- Over 150,000 square feet of under-crane manufacturing space
- 18 ft. x 18 ft. overhead doors
- Overhead crane capacity up to 80 tons
- Field installation & start-up assistance
The Rose Corporation Equipment Includes:
- Plate Shears: 1/2in. x 16ft.
- Brake Press: 325-ton x 14ft lg.
- Plate Rolls: 5/8in. x 12ft., minimum roll diameter: 16in.
- Plate Rolls (smaller): 1/4in. x 4ft., minimum roll diameter: 7in.
- CNC Burner: Steel to 12in. thick, stainless to 3in. thick (plasma stainless cutting capability)
- CNC Auto Feed Saw: 18in. x 24in.
- Angle Roller: 5in. x 5in. x 1/2in. thick