The Rose Corporation Field Services Division offers a wide range of services starting with design and detailing to fabrication, painting, installation, and everything in between. Our certified welders, detailed painters, and knowledgeable machinist make up our hard-working team that strives to get your project done with quality craftsmanship.
We work closely with customers to supply on-site asset management, preventative maintenance, and trouble-shooting, debugging, installation, and repair services. Our team is on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and ready and eager to fulfill your installation and repair needs.
Our field services team specializes in:
- Heavy industrial rigging and millwright service
- Structural Steel Fabrication and Installation
- Field Welding and Repairs
- Pipe Fitting and Welding
- Sanitary Piping and Welding
- Painting and Blasting
- 24 Hour Emergency Breakdown Service
- Project Management
- Predictive and Preventative Maintenance
- Annual, Semiannual, and Quarterly Inspections
- Problem Solving
- Field installation & start-up assistance
The field service support team works closely with customers to devise well-documented statements of work so maintenance, field service responsibilities, and service windows are understood upfront, which ensures expectations are met.
The Rose Corporation in-house capabilities include engineering, machining, fabrication, painting, blasting as well as our material supply division, Mark Metals. In addition, flexibility with our staffing allows us to handle large shutdown projects with our own trusted employees.